A very good afterno...

Notifications
Clear all

A very good afternoon to everyone here.

30 Posts
18 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I am Mohita Belani,a student of Sophia Girl's college Ajmer pursuing B.A Hons English with psychology as a subsidiary subject.I really love this subject and hence I am looking forward to work here .I am really excited to have a career in psychology after graduation. 

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:07 pm

@mohita27 Hey Mohita! Happy to see your enthusiasm and interest in psychology. Looking forward to working with you! 🌻

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 5:18 pm

@mohita27 Welcome Mohita! I hope you learn so much from Budding Psychologists and may this internship help you improve your knowledge and career opportunities. All the best!

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:28 pm

@mohita27 Hi! Im Navleen and its really nice to meet you. I look forward to working with you!

SUKANKSHA SAHNI December 10, 2020 9:15 pm

@mohita27 indeed everything in this subject is something to be loved about. Glad you want to work in this field of mental health. All the best to you for your future! 

Ritu raj December 10, 2020 9:32 pm

@mohita27 heyya , its cool to know the people with same interest. All the best to you♥️

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:37 pm

Thankyou for the the greetings😊

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:37 pm

Thankyou for the greetings 😊

Miloni Modi December 10, 2020 9:38 pm
@mohita27welcome mohita, it's great to see your interest and enthusiasm towards psychology. 

Taniya Singh December 10, 2020 9:40 pm

@mohita27W

Welcome Mohita, love to see your passion in the subject and wish you all the exciting career ahead. Looking forward to work with you someday.

Shaily Vasani December 10, 2020 9:43 pm

@mohita27 hey Mohita! Hope you get something out of this and all your dreams come true!

Aanchal December 10, 2020 9:44 pm

@mohita27 Hey, mohita so happy to see you here and your interest in the subject:)

Kashish December 10, 2020 9:44 pm

@mohita27 hey  mohita really  happy to know you and your keen interest in psychology. all the best.

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:49 pm

@Shruti Shashidharan Thanx a lot Mam for the warm welcome.I am delighted to receive such wishes. 

Mridu Goel December 10, 2020 9:52 pm

@mohita27 hey its so great to know you too wish to build your career in psychology.  really looking forward to working with you!

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:11 pm

Krishna priya Thankyou soo much for the warm welcome Mam. I am also looking forward to work with you . 😊

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Navleen Kaur

It's nice to meet u as well 😊

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:14 pm

SUKANKSHA SAHNI Yes absolutely Mam. And thankyou so much for your wishes 😊☺️

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Ritu raj Thankyou soo much for your wishes mam ☺️😊

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:17 pm

Taniya Singh Greetings Mam .And I am also looking forward to work with you.Thankyou so much for welcoming me to such an interactive platform 😊😊

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:19 pm

Shaily Vasani Thankyou soo much for welcoming me and thanx a lot for the warm wishes 😊

DJ December 10, 2020 11:20 pm

@mohita27 Hello and Welcome!! Great to see you enthusiasm and will to work for this noble cause. All the very best for your career in Psychology! I hope to work with you and bring a positive change in the society.

5 Answers

Hey Mohita! I share your love for the subject and wish you all the best for your future aspirations. Glad to have you here. ❤️

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:39 pm

@kritimisra thankyou for the warm welcome 😊

Hii Mohita👋 it's so nice to know your interest in psychologist. All the best for your future. Hope you achieve your goal. 

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:40 pm

@mujibanazeer145 Thankyou for the warm welcome ☺️

Hello, Welcome to budding psychologists, I hope you will enjoy this opportunity. All the best.

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:44 pm

@bharathippriyan-d Thankyou soo much for the warm welcome ☺️🤗

Hello Mohita☺️ I like both the subjects you mentioned but I study only psychology. It would be a lovely apportunity to work together and learn from each other 🙏❤️

Mohita Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:08 pm
@siyanaik That's great 🤩.I would also love to learn and work together. And thankyou for the wishes ☺️😊

Hi mohita, it's great to hear your likings & interests. Hoping & wishing you a great journey in life. All the very 💯best

Share: