Notifications
Clear all

A Little About Me 💕

19 Posts
20 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hey Awesome People!

Its me, Zanhya, here. I have been passionate about psychology ever since I began wondering about the complexity of our emotions.

When I started understanding people, instead of judging them, I realized how important this field is. How society impacts psychology, ang how psychology impacts society.

Hoping to have deep conversations with all you guys about the games of our minds...

Here's my insta handle if you wanna check out.

@blooming.rose.diaries

Thank you🦋

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Zanhya Aldaine
Israela Pinto December 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Hii, Welcome!! It's nice to have you here. @zanhyaaldaine

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Hey @zanhyaaldaine. Good to find someone with the wants of a deep conversation. Welcome to the group 😊

Nalini December 10, 2020 10:56 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Hello and welcome! I absolutely love your thoughts, and would love to have a deep conversation with you!🤗

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 11:03 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Heyyy Zanhya! That is such a beautiful introduction! I’m very eager to embark on this beautiful journey along with you!

Aanchal December 10, 2020 11:05 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Hey zanhya , welcome to the fam. Looking foward to have deep conversations about emotions and everything🤝❤️

Uzma December 11, 2020 2:11 am

@zanhyaaldaine 

Hellooo welcome you to budding psychology. 

🌻 Have a great day 

(I'll follow you on insta)

Arpita Sinha December 11, 2020 2:20 am

Hello @zanhyaaldaine
So glad to meet you! Hope you are doing good, keeping safe and healthy!

I love the way you introduced yourself! Loving your vibe! 😊  Hope we can connect (to have deep conversations) through this platform. 😀  Welcome to this amazing journey! Happy Exploration! 🤗  Have a great learning ahead! ❤️ 

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 5:28 am

@zanhyaaldaine hey Zanhya... i totally agree to the emotions' point of yours... emotional wellbeing is the need of the decade. Emotional quotient is equally important to intelligence quotient. happy learning to you...

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:20 pm

@zanhyaaldaine hey! Your words clearly shows your intrest in this field. Welcome looking forward to work with you

Sneh Antil December 11, 2020 5:04 pm

@zanhyaaldaine hey there! I'm really happy and excited to see my twin by thoughts. Way more to go with the same passion and deep conversations for our variable thoughts. 

Would like to stay  connected 🙂 

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:08 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Welcome ^_^

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 5:14 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Hello Zanhya welcome to this beautiful community. totally agree how about our emotions runs deeper than the surface and there is so much more to humans than just what we see. would love to interact more and see more from you. (:

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:15 pm

@zanhyaaldaine It's nice to have you here with us zanhya <3 I really love psychology for what it tells about our emotions too. Welcome!!

Harshita Das December 11, 2020 5:53 pm

@zanhyaaldaine

Hiii... Quite interesting your way of thinking is... Looking forward to have deep convos too. 

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:40 pm

@zanhyaaldaine Hey, welcome to the platform. That’s a lovely introduction you have there, it’s so good to see that you look at things in such a different way. Would be lovely working with you. Looking forward to it.

4 Answers

Hi zanhya, beautifully written, welcome aboard ,looking forward on the discussion on game of our minds with you , good luck😊

Hi 🙋‍♀️. You are doing an amazing work !!! Have a great time here . Welcome 🙏🏻 

hi Zahnya, I agree with everything you said, if we all understood people instead of judging them, the world would be such a better place.

Hey! It's amazing meeting you because we share kind of same thoughts😅... Beautifully written... Looking forward to working with you 😊

Share: