A big hi to all my ...

Notifications
Clear all

A big hi to all my dear colleagues

37 Posts
23 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

A big hi to all my fellow mates who am going to work with. I am Benadict Savitha M who is pursuing my masters in clinical psychology. Am so glad to work with all of you and am privileged to be a part in the event. Thank you all for this opportunity people😇

Neha Upasani December 10, 2020 3:36 pm
@m-benadictsavithaBiggggg hiiiii to yo too dear.... Welcome..we will work together surely....
Gauri Kakar December 10, 2020 3:37 pm

@m-benadictsavitha

hey, so glad to know you! Have a good day:)

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@Gauri Kakar thank you my friend it's glad to see you reply too.. Have a great day ahead buddy. 

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Hello and Welcome. Im willing to learn a lot of new interesting things.

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Wow! You are pursuing a wonderful course and I hope you become the most successful psychologist. Keep moving ahead and welcome to this team.

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:53 pm

@sinchana happy to see your text dear one let's learn together and work on in a great way

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 3:56 pm

@m-benadictsavitha hello! It's great to know you and I'm excited to work with you! Welcome and let's break a leg 🙂

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:56 pm

@kanishka mendiratta so happy to meet you dear one. Thank you for your wishes I I wish you the same to be a successful person in life and career. It's so nice of you and welcome to this platform my friend let's work on together. Stay safe and happy 

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 4:13 pm

@m-benadictsavitha yes for sure.

Beacause I really wanna gain some knowledge from you too😅

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:23 pm

@Kanishka Mendiratta sure dude leta work on together and gain knowledge

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 4:33 pm

@m-benadictsavitha heyya🌻 it'll be my pleasure to work with you. 

Have a grt future ahead!

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@Anagha Rohankar hiiiiiii am so happy to work with you all and be the sining star always welcome to the event bro let's rock it

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 4:59 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Hello Savitha! Welcome to Budding Psychologists and all the very best for your career. I hope you find these learnings useful and interesting.

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 5:12 pm

@m-benadictsavitha hey! Looking forward to work with you.

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 5:26 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Hi Benadict, excited to be working with you. Hope you feel warm here. See you around

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 5:36 pm

@m-benadictsavitha hi benadict .I am so glad to e meet you

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:32 pm

@Krishna Priya thank you krishna priya and hope for you too the same welcome to the budding psychologist crew

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:35 pm

@Ami Kukadia happy to see u and yes even am waiting to work with you

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:35 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Welcome to the team of budding psychologists, have a great experience.

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:36 pm

@Kajal Singh Hey dear am also so excited to work with you and so let's rock on the event

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:41 pm

@MRIDULA My pleasure to meet you and heartly welcome to the crew stay safe and happy

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:48 pm

@Akshita Wasnik thank you so much and glad to meet you do well best wishes and welcome to the crew 

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 7:05 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Hiiii. Welcome to the fam. It's a pleasure knowing you virtually

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:10 pm

@m-benadictsavitha Hello! Happy to have you here!

Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:14 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Prakriti Sanganeria

@m-benadictsavitha Hey Benadict! It's lovely to have you join us. Hope you enjoy your experience. Would love to work as a team.

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:21 pm

Hi savitha welcome to our family I hope you enjoy it here

8 Answers

Wonderful 

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:28 pm

@janvishah hi janvi it's glad to meet you thank you so much for your reply buddy.

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Hai @neha upasani thank you my friend thanks for your reply which gives happiness to me let's work on together for a better future. Take care. Have a great day

A big hi to you too!!! welcome.. and glad to know you..

M. Benadict Savitha Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:03 pm

@shreya hey friend feeling good to work with you. I welcome you too for the event let's be special and do our best. Happy day

Topic starter

@Disha Dhage. It's so nice to see you my dear. Sure let's rock it and learn together and always be the unique creatures around happy to see you and I welcome you too for this privileged event

Hii my fellow friend happy to know you ,till the  steam of psychology there we shall be get connected .

Hello benadict di! Lisha here. And i'm a first-year UG student of applied psychology. Hoping to learn a lot from seniors like you.😊

Take care di.💗

Helloooooo!!!

I am glad you are here on this beautiful platform.

WARM WELCOME!!🌼✨

Hello! Welcome to the team of budding psychologists. Let's explore together😁😊

Big Hi to you too @m-benadictsavitha !!!....Welcome and Hope we have a fantastic and productive time here....Good times.

Share: