Notifications
Clear all

Pursuing Passion

25 Posts
25 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi to everyone present in this platform. So I'm pursuing biotechnology because it is something that keeps me on my toes. Sure, it is a difficult subject but what is not.
So to pursue biotechnology as a career, you can join biotechnology, food technology, molecular biology, bioinformatics in your under grad. Biotechnology is an extensive field and it is multidisciplinary too.
So moving further, based upon your interest you do continue to do research work that needs masters degree,followed by PhD.
Or you could write UGC NET and opt for lectureship.
The other option is that you can give the CSIR NET exam and get into joint research fellowship.
There are obviously many other options too,but these are the prominent ones.
This subject requires lot of time and studying and keeping up with the constant updates happening in the world of science and medicine.
It is definitely taxing but yes, not if it's what we wanted. Hope I was able to give just one percent of something useful. Do more research on the topic for more information.
All the best for your future!!!

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Thank you so much for this valuable information. A friend of mine belongs to the same field and I'll definitely share this with him. Glad to have you here. 🙂

Sanskriti sharma December 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Thanks for the information. 

Ranjima Raveendran December 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Thankyou so much for putting such an informative content. All the best for your future! 

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 10:09 pm

@aishwarya This was very informative!!

Aishwarya December 13, 2020 10:41 pm

This is so informative! Thanks a lot for sharing!! 😀 

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 11:03 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 1:29 am

Thanks for sharing such an informative thing with us. Hope you are doing well. All the very best for your future. 

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:56 am

Hii, you are attempting something really unique and beautiful. I hope this interesting field makes you happy and fulfilled !!!

Tanisha Jain December 14, 2020 2:55 am

I can tell you have an entire plan laid out for yourself and that's why you know so much about the field. Thank you for sharing this information. All the best.

16 Answers

Whatever the world might say, you know what's the best for you. If you do what you love, you don't work a day in your life. I wish you all the best for your future!

Thank you so much for this. A cousin of mine is pursuing biotech and I'm glad I can help her with this 🙂

That was very informative. Glad you're doing something that you want to do.

Thanks for sharing this information . It was very interesting to know about this . All the best for the future ! 

This is so informative. Thank you aishwarya, for sharing this 🤗 

Hey, that's pretty informative! Thankyou. All the best for your future 

you perfectly know what is best for you kudos to you 🙂 

you perfectly know what is best for you kudos to you 🙂 

Hi Aishwarya!

Thank you for sharing this important information related to microbiology. I now feel more enlightened on this subject.

Best wishes,

Sneha

Thank you for sharing this. I’m interested in biotech but my friend is I think this would help her. Good luck for your future. 

Thanks alott for the information on biotechnology! It will be really helpful for everyone who has a passion for these above subjects. We can all pursue our passion through immense hardwork .

All the best to you...may you be able to help a lot of people 

Biotech is an amazing subject! 

Thanks for sharing your journey

Thankyou so much for providing this information!

All the best for everything!

Hey, this was really informative. Thank you for sharing this with us ❤️

Biotechnology, the subject of gods. The name itself is enough to stumble and make it so difficult to explain your family know what you really do. I love it! Wishing good hopes for the future. 

Share: