Psychology: taught ...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychology: taught me the way of living🌟

59 Posts
39 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter

It’s difficult not to be fascinated by psychology. Every one of us is driven by it, and the very same biological mechanisms that give rise to fear and hate are the same that enable us to show love and selflessness. Well I never really wanted to study Psychology, I opted this subject just because I had an option to choose between maths and psychology. Hahah. Now talking about that day and today, I don't want to study any other subject except PSYCHOLOGY because I really have got such a keen interest in this subject.

I can implement the theoretical content in my real life. Understanding Psychology has never been a burden for me . It always sounds  interesting to me  and I believe many of you can relate with this content.

I mean how could someone find it  as a boring or a difficult subject when you get to know about your thinking process, how your mind and behaviour is interconnected and how your emotions reflect. 

The main key points that Psychology help us in living our life easily, understanding our's and other' emotions, feelings and the reason behind their reaction are as follows-

It Can Give You a Better Understanding of the People Around You

The next time someone behaves in a certain way, you might be better able to understand the influences and motivations behind their actions.

Psychology Can Help You Become a Better Communicator

Studying subjects such as emotion, language, and body language can help you fine-tune your interpersonal communication skills. By learning more about these things, you can gain a greater understanding of other people and what they are trying to say.

You'll Develop Your Critical Thinking Skills

As you study psychology you will learn more about topics such as the scientific method, decision-making, and problem-solving, all of which might help you hone your ability to think deeply and critically about different issues.

It Can Also Give You Greater Insight Into Mental Illness

While you might not be interested in becoming a psychotherapist, studying psychology can help you better understand how psychological conditions are diagnosed and treated.

Psychology Can Be Both Fun and Fascinating

From intriguing optical illusions that reveal the inner workings of the brain to shocking experiments that expose how far people will go to obey an authority figure, there is always something amazing and even downright astonishing to learn about the human mind and behavior.

Trust me Psychology never sounds boring, try to connect the theoretical content with live examples and you will love it.☺️

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 9:05 pm

@kanishka well written! Yes psychology is and always will he an extremely interesting field as its not necessary to be of a definite background to understand psychology which makes it fun for everyone .

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 9:21 pm

@kanishka

it is so informative. Would love to know discuss thoughts on psychology with you!!

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:30 pm

@kanishka thank you for sharing such an elaborate, yet interesting piece. Best of luck!

Diksha Tarnekar December 12, 2020 10:48 pm

@kanishka very well explains. I wish you a bright future ahead. All the best.

Jiniya Chakraborty December 12, 2020 10:49 pm

@kanishka Thanks for sharing this informative piece with us. 😊

Prerna Dash December 12, 2020 11:46 pm

@kanishka studying psychology helps in holistic development of a person and helps you empathise with people. Its really important for everyone to study it and also, it exercises our brain. Good luck for your future.

Aanandi khanna December 13, 2020 12:38 am

@kanishka good work

Shruti Shashidharan December 13, 2020 1:29 am

@kanishka This is so well written! Thank you for sharing and wishing you the best!!

Kritika December 13, 2020 11:54 am

I could relate myslef with the experience you have shared. All the best!! I hope you continue to inspire others.

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 12:21 pm

@kanishka Wow, this is such a relatable post. I actually have gone through the same. I never really was looking forward to learn Psychology, it was an option, and i chose it. Presently, I would never trade Psychology to anything else. 

Shubhangi December 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Very well written, thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to reading more stuff written by you. Take care and have a good day. 

Saumya Srivastava December 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Absolutely agreed! Psychology is all about human minds and which human is not interested to know about themself. As Maslow stated, Self-Actualisation is the ultimate goal for all, and psychology helps us understand ourselves better.

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 8:11 pm

This is written really well! Yes psychology is and always will be an extremely interesting field as its not necessary to be of a definite background to understand psychology which makes it fun for everyone and it also helps people understand themselves and each other better. I would love to connect with you

anshika singh December 13, 2020 8:27 pm

@kanishka I am a psychology student too and yes I agree to what you said about trying to connect with the theoritical content and experiencing it in the daily life 🙂 Glad to know about you!

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 8:33 pm

It's hard to not find psychology fascinating. Great work! 

Sayeeda Zaiba December 14, 2020 12:31 am

Very well written Kanishka. Thank you for the information you've given us. I agree that Psychology is something that is fun but is also fascinating.

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 1:08 am

Very good experience. Thanks for sharing with us my friend. All the very best for your better future. 

Pratik Jha December 14, 2020 1:36 am

Very well written

20 Answers

Hey Kanishka,

Thank you for elucidating and explaining exactly why we should study psychology. It's indeed very fascinating to
 know how the mind works. It is indeed interesting to apply the theory of psychology into practical experiences. Glad you chose psychology over math. Best of luck.

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 12, 2020 9:05 pm

@gourisreekumar Thanku so much ☺️ good luck to you tooo🌟

Your experience really helped me see the holistic view. Thank you for going so strong. Lots of power to you 

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 12, 2020 9:16 pm

@sreejita04 thank u so much dear☺️ it means a lot..

May god bless you immensely 🌟

It was a great read.All the best for your future

Alby Thomas December 12, 2020 9:08 pm

@ayman-qamri True Psychology is a magical subject

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 12, 2020 9:15 pm

@ayman-qamri thanku so much🌟☺️

This is so well written and informative! Thank you for staying the reasons we should study psychology. This gives us an depth into the subject which is so heartwarming. 

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:30 pm

@ririthewitch Thank you so much for your wonderful reviews ☺️🌟

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience...

Really inspired me...

Good luck!!

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:27 am

Thanku so much❤️

very well written. 

thank you for sharing. 

good luck 🙂

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:27 am

Thnkuu ❤️

The way you've penned it down, I am sure even a person who's not interested in Psychology would give it a second thought. Your love for the subject is clearly reflecting in your words. Psychology is actually at the centre of everything, it is one of those special subjects which allows you to explore the origin of things. Agreeing to everything you've said, and having said all that, I would also like to remind everyone that the core of Psychology lies in self exploration. Surely, you will learn about mental illnesses, mind, behavior and the human population but the study only begins when you start to work on yourself and keep knowing yourself. Only once if you've helped yourself, would you be able to help the others. I hope everyone realized the general significance of the subject.

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:28 am

Absolutely right..

And thanku soo much for your appreciation ❤️

Hey, it's so amazing to see how you have beautifully explained the beauty of psychology. I remember how i had no clue also that such a subject existed when i first started learning this subject. But now i want every single person to at least have the basic knowledge of this subject. I feel it would do a greqt deal of good to humanity in general. 

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:29 am

Thankuuu so much❤️

Thanks for sharing 💖, it is so informative 

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:29 am

❤️❤️ you're most welcome

Thank you for highlighting why we should like. psychology and what psychology is. I'm sure it will help to create awareness and sensitize people on various factors regarding the subject. Thank you, and all the best for your future.

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:30 am

Thankkk you sooo much dear ❤️

Very well written❤️🤗 Good luck

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:30 am

Thankuuuu ❤️

Hey Kanishka!!

This is beautiful and organised representation of the benefits. Well done!!!

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:31 am

Thnkuuuu Kalpana❤️

Hey 🙂 This is beautifully written 😀 It is great to see your passion for the subject. I feel similarly to what you have written. It has taught me to be a better person and has made me a good communicator. Thank you for sharing this 🙂

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:32 am

Awww! That's so nice of you❤️ 

Thnkuu ☺️

Hey 🙂 This is beautifully written 😀 It is great to see your passion for the subject. I feel similarly to what you have written. It has taught me to be a better person and has made me a good communicator. Thank you for sharing this 🙂

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 14, 2020 12:32 am

Thankk youu so much☺️☺️

Very informative and interesting. All the best. May all your wishes come true

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 16, 2020 2:52 am

Thank you so much❤️

Extremely well written . It's really nice to read everything you've written about psychology. Thank you for sharing all of this. Best of luck!

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 16, 2020 2:52 am

thank you so much🥰

Glad to read your thoughts about psycology.

Thanks for sharing this ♥️

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 16, 2020 2:53 am

Thank youuuu🥰

Thank you for sharing! Yes, psychology is so useful, relevant and applicable in many ways!

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 16, 2020 2:53 am

Yess exactly dear ❤️

Hey

This is so well written.  I feel the same way.  We share the same love for psychology and hate for maths.  

All the best. 

God bless. 

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 16, 2020 2:54 am

So good to hear this..

Thank you so much❤️

Thank you for sharing such valuable information...

Indeed there is no subject as unique and as interesting as psychology...

Your writing clearly puts into perspective what this field is all about and the various benefits of studying it..

Wishing you all the best for the future..

Kanishka Mendiratta Topic starter December 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Thank you so much❤️

Share: