Psychology: As a ca...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychology: As a career

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Psychology to me as a career striked when I chose Humanities in Grade 11th. Although, I was one of those students who never scored good and the victim of teachers who judged students on the basis of their academic grades. I always knew that i was much more than my grades and personally, there were/are times when i have self-doubts about myself too. So when i started studying this subject, I paid a lot of attention to it which was from within and I would always look forward to study it and discuss various case studies. I always loved listening to people and guiding them wherever necessary. I just want people to know more and more about mental health and also, I wish to become a successful psychologist one day because Firstly, i'd love to help people and secondly, I just want people to understand that marks are not everything in life. If you have the passion for a specific thing, then there's no looking back.

1 Answer

Hey Tanvi...I thank you for sharing your experience...

Being judged by teachers can be tough but you have found your way and discovered your passion.

Hope you become a great psychologist in the future.

Share: