On a journey of sel...

Notifications
Clear all

On a journey of self-growth and spreading cheer

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I've always been a curious person. I love to find answers to things I am curious about, like, how we all are so different yet so similar in so many ways, Why do we behave the way we do, how does our brain work, and the list goes on. Apart from being curious, I also love to contribute my bit for the community, and have always been engaged in community service, in one way or the other. It just helps me to be a better person everyday!

My interest in psychology started developing when I was in 10th grade, so I went on to opt for arts in my 11th and 12th with psychology as a subject in it.

I felt that this field encompassed everything that I loved to do. It keeps that curious self in me active, while at the same time, inculcating in me the values of empathy, compassion and patience. Psychology allows an appreciation of the various ways in which the world is perceived, understood and
responded to. It helps one to embrace oneself and the diversity around them, be more open to new ideas and opinions, have a flexible approach towards understanding things. 

I am pursuing my undergrad in psychology right now, and I am still very new to this field, exploring my way through it.

But, I know that whatever I'll end up doing in life, Psychology will always help me do that a little better.

I also want to do something for the community and hope to have my own NGO one day.

I firmly believe that no matter how small your voice is, if it echoes, it still matters and no matter how big or small your contribution is, every action through which you get involved to help your community is a step that will significantly help the whole world.

Thank you!

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Mahi Dheri
Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:51 am

Omg, this post seems like an actual biography written for me. I am really very similar to you and even my background for taking up psychology is same as yours. Good luck!!! 

Shanthi KKannan December 15, 2020 5:16 pm

All the best.🖤

4 Answers

It was really nice reading your journey with this subject! It felt very relatable to me, the reasons you decided to pursue psychology. My best wishes to you for your future endeavors!

hey Mahi, i share your love for psychology. I hope you thrive in your career ahead. Thank you for sharing your story with us ❤️ ❤️ 

Hey mahi, it's beautiful story of yours. Keep growing with same or even more enthusiasm. 

Woww great profile, all the best for ur future endeavours 

Share: