Notifications
Clear all

Need your suggestions please!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello

I am actually doing my 12th boards in science stream. As I always had this keen interest in psychology, I am thinking of pursuing Bsc psy next.

But the only obstacle is I have to convence my parents coz they are basically from commerce stream so I donno how to explain them so please guys I need your suggestions. Looking forward to this

Jigyasa vashistha December 23, 2020 12:28 am

Well well you know friend, it's been most people problem.. Career clashes with parents.. Contrasting thoughts come to our minds.. About it.. But but but.. For career please please choose what you deeply connect too because uske baad after studies aapko zindagi bhrr kaam krna h.. It will be you second life - your work. You won't like to work on what you don't like or relate to. Parents want your best.. But they don't know you gift. Only you know it. So please 🙏 follow your heart&do all you can.. Because jisme heart h vohi cheez pe aap 100% de paaogye. Go for It. All the best in whatever comes your way. 😃

1 Answer

Well well you know friend, it's been most people problem.. Career clashes with parents.. Contrasting thoughts come to our minds.. About it.. But but but.. For career please please choose what you deeply connect too because uske baad after studies aapko zindagi bhrr kaam krna h.. It will be you second life - your work. You won't like to work on what you don't like or relate to. Parents want your best.. But they don't know you gift. Only you know it. So please 🙏 follow your heart&do all you can.. Because jisme heart h vohi cheez pe aap 100% de paaogye. Go for It. All the best in whatever comes your way. 😃

Tried to explain in a short & simple way.. And apne kuch experience se bhi.. Listen to your intiution.. Only.. You can alone.. You'll go alone.. At the end we all are alone. Make them understand.. They will😃

Share: