My experience with ...

Notifications
Clear all

My experience with Psychology and Leadership

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Like many...I discovered psychology during my UG as I didn't have humanities in my school...

We had a wonderful teacher (George sir)who taught psychology so well we were instantly hooked...

I decided there that my future would probably be in psychology...

Leadership is an area that fascinates me the most. I was always fascinated by great leaders like Gandhi , Lincoln , Napolean ..and why people were willing to even die for them. What makes them great and influential...The ability of an individual to impact another is perhaps the most studied and most wanted skill in any organization. I too aspire to be a leader one day...

I'm currently pursuing my Master's in Corporate Psychology , Studying and understanding leaders and leadership traits in the hope of becoming one.

Jigyasa vashistha December 23, 2020 12:38 am

Good to know about your interest in leadership. A good leader can make huge impact on other people's life.. & it's not easy being a leader. All the very best for you future

1 Answer

Good to know about your interest in leadership. A good leader can make huge impact on other people's life.. & it's not easy being a leader. All the very best for you future

Share: