My Experience with ...

Notifications
Clear all

My Experience with Mental Heath

27 Posts
28 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I want to be a psychologist in the future, because I feel like mental health is a very serious issue yet it is still taboo. 

I have ADHD and Its been hard growing up with it. It's difficult to be a hyper active kid with ADHD to do something completely or properly. It's hard to utilize the full potential. 

So since when I got a little aware about this. I immediately did my best to teach others and I had many conversations with psychologists in various fields to learn as much as possible about mental health. 

I wish to spread all that information with you 

Thanking you for reading 🙂 

Simran Rai December 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Hey,

Thank you for sharing your experience.. Wishing you the best...This world needs more people like you.. 😊

Elysia Fernandes December 13, 2020 8:58 pm

Hey Ahosmi!

I’m so glad you could share your story with us. Wishing you all the best in your future. You’re doing amazing❤️

vrinda tuteja December 13, 2020 9:37 pm

thank you for sharing your experience with us. <3 wish you best for the future. take care. 

M. Benadict Savitha December 13, 2020 11:21 pm

More people like you are needed. Thank you so much for sharing your experience in a beautiful way of writing. 

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 11:24 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .

anshika singh December 13, 2020 11:43 pm

The beauty about psychology as a field is people struggling with mental health issues coming up to work in this field and wanting to educate everyone. Someone somewhere connects to you. You're strong warrior:)

Sayeeda Zaiba December 13, 2020 11:48 pm

Thank you so much  for sharing this with us Asohmi. You are an inspiration to us to not lose hope in ourselves. I wish you the very best for everything you ever want to do. 

Saumya Srivastava December 14, 2020 9:12 am

It's very difficult indeed to come out about mental health struggles in a scoiety like ours. You are so brave and kind. God bless you!

Fatima Vinod December 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Glad you chose to share your story! You deserve the world! More power to you!!!!!

Shobha December 14, 2020 7:38 pm

i like the your attitude towards your problem. I completly agree with you that mental health require more attention of the people because people feel shy to tell that they have a mental problem . Its like they feel ashamed of it we are the new generation so we need to break all the taboo

14 Answers

Yeah that's so true, the lack of awareness can be so troubling because of how many mental conditions end up going undiagnosed till they get too serious, or the stigma around how a person with a mental disorder is treated as well. It's really nice to hear about how you have sort of come back to the field that you wish to spread awareness on, and I genuinely hope that things change for the better around us soon! All the best with the path ahead of you in psychology 🤩 

hii, Thank you for sharing your experience. All the best for your future.

Heyy.. good to know about you... have a great future ahead!!

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 9:54 am

The beauty about psychology as a field is people struggling with mental health issues coming up to work in this field and wanting to educate everyone. Someone somewhere connects to you. You're strong warrior.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Asohmi. You are an inspiration to us to not lose hope in ourselves. I wish you the very best for everything you ever want to do. 

Hey Ashoni, that's good that you have taken the best out your cons and approach life with positivity. Such courage is important for every one in life...thanks for an inspiring journey. keep flying high...never set limits to yourself. 😊 

Happy to read your journey in a few sentences. I hope you achevé to your full potential,. Much love and light 

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Glad you shared this with us. Atb for future 🙂

Omg, I'm sure you've had your ups and downs. I'm so happy your doing what you love

Thanku for sharing your experience and all the very best to you

Hey, 

I am soo proud of you! You really do inspire me, I am glad that you took the initiative to spread awareness among individuals so that they don't experience the same difficulties as you did. Hope you have a great future ahead. All the best!

Aw you are amazing ,it was really sweet ! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Thank you so much for opening up and sharing your experience. I know it must not have been easy but its extremely commendable that you didnt back down and chose to do something for others too by spreading awareness. May you always have the strength to embrace your ups and downs and achieve your dreams! All the best🍃

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Thank you for sharing this. You may have gone through so much with having that ADHD and still able to share it. You're such an inspiration. Hope you keep going and also be an instrument to other people suffering such mental health issues also. rooting for your success and healing. 

So glad that you’re spreading awareness and educating others about it. 
Very brave of you 😊

Such courage is important for every one in life...thanks for an inspiring journey. keep flying high...never set limits to yourself. 😊 

Andrea Shannon December 14, 2020 8:57 pm

Thanku for sharing.. keep writing

I completely agree with you. Hope you do well in future ☺️ Thanks for sharing 

Share: