Notifications
Clear all

My experience

5 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everybody! here's my experience.

I was in school when I first heard about Psychology. It instantly caught my attention and I started reading more about. My interest in this subject grew everytime I read more about it. Right now, I'm in my third year of bachelors in psychology.

Psychology is not an easy subject. It is very vast and you have to really understand the concepts and should be able to apply it in order to be a successful psychologist. You need lots of exposure and practice. Unfortunately, our coursework does not provide the practical exposure we actually need so you have to do internships, volunteer in NGOs, attend as my workshops as you can. These things really help in making this subject easy and interesting. 

It surely requires a lot of hardwork but its all worth it. 

Thank you for reading!

Shobha December 17, 2020 11:15 pm

hey thank you for such information my story is same I was also very much interested in psychology from my childhood let's see what happens in my college

4 Answers

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. And thank you very much for your guidance. You are very correct about the practical exposure part. And I'm sure your advice will help a lot of budding psychologists. All the best for your future

Thanks for sharing..all the best for your future 

Thank you.

Not just for showing the positive sides but also mentioning about the hardwork and requirements. 

Heyyy!!!....

I really agree that practical work is lacking and is what is needed in all our courses...

anyways... thank you for sharing your experience with us...

All the very best for your future...

Share: