Music :- a dessert ...

Notifications
Clear all

Music :- a dessert for your soul

56 Posts
57 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi I am aanandi and I play music. Especially guitar and percussion. I would like encourage everyone at least once in their life to learn an instrument. You will be blessed . Yes it will be annoying at first but when practice the instrument and play it, you will be so satisfied, music Is really dessert for your soul. And plus it has many benefits like improved learning and plus you get learn something incredible. And you can learn to sing too it is as good as playing or you can do both but I would totally recommend music in any way in your life make your life musical and feed your soul some dessert. 

Kritika Bhair December 13, 2020 12:08 am

@aanandikhanna heyyy

I'm always fascinated by musical instruments 
I'm definitely going to learn playing guitar
Thank you
Good luck
Karisma December 13, 2020 12:20 am

@aanandikhanna I so agree with you. Music holds a special power in life, and for me I always surround myself with music. They help me feel calm when  I need too, to me it's the best way of catharsis. I tried learning an instrument once didn't succeed much, but I truly believe what you said and would definitely want to learn an instrument in my life. 😀

Aashima Kathpalia December 13, 2020 12:28 am

@aanandikhanna truly said : music is actually a dessert to soul , nothing can do what music can do , such a great power within itself ... great wishes to you , keep supporting everyone around you😍 😍

Vanshika Nagda December 13, 2020 9:25 am

Music is surely a blessing. I am a passionate singer and I have been learning hindustani classical vocals since I was 6 years old. Its good to meet someone having the same feelings towards music. 

Sneha Agrawal December 13, 2020 10:20 am

Hey,I completely love ur idea of inspiring someone to learn an instrument.For me too,music is a big part of life.I cannot even go by one day without plugging in my earphones and grooving to the songs.And music definitely has a lot to offer.With Integration to Psychology,u can actually check put Music Therapy.Just a suggestion.And excel in music,definitely I will inspire a lot of people.👍🧡

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Agreed, music therapy is the best!

Divya Chopade December 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Hello, 

Thank you for sharing your journey , it's very inspiring . After reading your bit I  want to learn piano ! 

Sending good vibes your way❤️

Chestha Dengri December 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi there! I've always wanted to learn to play an instrument and this gives me one more reason hahah . Thank you so much for sharing 

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Aye I love how you talk about your passion, it almost makes me want to try it out even though when I sing i sound like a squeaking penguin. Aha, have a great day. 

Aparna Jayachandran December 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Hey, I do agree with you. We should at least know how to play one instrument in life. And also Music therapy can do wonders for a lot of people.

Elysia Fernandes December 13, 2020 8:02 pm

I’ve always wanted to learn an instrument but never really did. I really think this is what i needed! Thank you❤️

Sani Lavakush December 13, 2020 8:08 pm

I love music! I took music classes when I was small. My mother always wanted me to learn it. I was also in the choir group in my school. Even though, I'm not pursuing it, it is very important for me. I wish you all the best!

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 10:07 pm

I play the keyboard and I recently learned the guitar but I don't get time to practice them. When I have holidays I do practice it and Music is totally soothing and amazing. Once you practice well you feel like playing it over and over. @aanandikhanna

vrinda tuteja December 13, 2020 10:37 pm

hey aanandi!! i completely, absolutely, whole heartedly agree with you. to me, music is not just a dessert for the soul, it is the entire meal.

none of my days are complete until i listen to music for long long hours. most of my daily chores are conditioned with music, be it any small household chore, or cooking, bathing, even studying sometimes. there has and probably will never be one day i wont listen to music. it keeps me grooving, moving and smiling. i am glad there are other people out there that have similar interests as me. hope to connect with you soon. take care. sending you lots of love :))

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 10:56 pm

I love music and it is great that you chose such a creative career path for yourself! best of luck for everything:)

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 11:31 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .music is love

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:24 am

I was always interested in music instruments but I never got the chance to learn any. Im 18 now, would I still be able to learn an instrument, I want to learn piano, let me know your thoughts on it. 

Preethama December 14, 2020 1:55 am

music is definitely a dessert to soul. i love music aswell. although i cant paly an instrument but i do sing till my hearts content and it really calms me down. and its something that plays an integral part in my life. glad to know you love music as well.

Manasi Bhosale December 14, 2020 2:11 am

I love how passionately you have written about music. Yes music is definitely dessert for soul. 

Vaishnavi Aher December 14, 2020 2:23 am

I totally agree with you, music is one of the things getting me through quarantine! I tried to earn the guitar but I kinda gave up, I might just start again after reading this tho! Thank you so much <3

Saumya Srivastava December 14, 2020 9:10 am

I am a music lover to the core. I am learning Vocal Music, going to give me 3rd year exam this time. Music feeds my hungry soul with every emotion I lag at any point of time. It helps me feel and not feel. It helps me be sane when I have had to much. I am in the field of psychology and Music helps me live my passion by ensuring I do not get tired!

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 9:57 am

Hey,I completely love ur idea of inspiring someone to learn an instrument.For me too,music is a big part of life.I cannot even go by one day without plugging in my earphones and grooving to the songs.And music definitely has a lot to offer.With Integration to Psychology,u can actually check put Music Therapy.Just a suggestion.And excel in music,definitely I will inspire a lot of people.👍🧡

Harshini December 14, 2020 11:06 am

Music is definitely a way to self discovery. Loved reading your experience. Wishing you all the best for future

Reva Garg December 14, 2020 12:19 pm

Hey Aanandi! I was planning to start learning ukulele. This gives me the nudge I needed. Thankyou so much! 

Kudos to you and all the best <3

Ananya December 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Hey! I couldn't agree more with you. I too have explored a lot with musical instruments. I've learnt keyboard during my childhood. But I always knew I wanted a string instrument. Now I play guitar and ukulele.

Glad to hear about you. Best wishes ✨

Shanthi KKannan December 15, 2020 5:23 pm

Music is bliss.. universal fact.

All the best🖤

Topic Tags
29 Answers

It's truly delightful to see how much passion you have for music. I'm been brought up in a house where we play music 24x7 so I can totally relate to the enthusiasm. I'm constantly humming or singing in my head and its brings me so much joy! And yes, instruments are extremely fascinating, be it the guitar or harp. Such a soulful journey indeed. Thank you for the encouragement! Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors 

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Hello. I am so glad you told me that. I will definitely try learning at least one instrument. Its so amazing to see your love for music and yes music is super soothing. I am just a bathroom singer though 😬. But thank you so much for encouraging me and putting this thought in my mind. all the very best. Touch heights and do great !!! 😀

Yes indeed music plays a major role in our lives. It has a magical power of changing our moods within seconds.

The same ways music therapy is used which has helped many people in improving their condition of mental health.

It really relaxes our soul. And I actually want to learn how to play an instrument.

Thanks for sharing your happy moments with us❤️

Good luck🌟

We all should follow our passion.. 

Maybe you will pursue your dreams..

All the best for the future 

Hey Aanandi! Happy to meet you. I play violin. It's been many years but I'm still at the beginner's stage because I don't give it enough time (oops!). I've always been fascinated by percussion instruments. I mean I study with Tabla background music. And I totally agree with you that everyone should try at least one instrument in their lifetime. It is such a blessing. It opens up your soul. Playing any instrument will never be a time waste, especially for students as it increases the capability of all your senses, helps with concentration and memory and is a great, healthy stress coping mechanism.

I must say, Music is Life to me. Even if I don't know how to play any instrument I am grateful to have music in life...

Swarnima Tewari December 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Music is indeed the best thing in the entire world !

I love music too! I have also tried playing instruments but m not that patient with it😅. So i always appreciate people who can play instruments. Good work on this honey! Loads of luck for u ahead!💫

1. i also like music to hear and also to play. it was like a medicine when we are in stress. 

Hey 🙂 I have always been fascinated by music. But I have never had the urge to pursue it. But i think I will soon 🙂

I so agree with you. Music holds a special power in life, and for me I always surround myself with music. It helps me feel calm and at peace! It truly is a dessert for your soul!

I love music too💙

I really love to sing though I don't have great voice that's the other thing 😂 .

Best of luck for your future.

Have a great future ahead.

Thank you soo much for sharing beautiful experience with us.

All the best.😍 

Hey I'm glad someone talked about music. 

I sing.  I play mouth organ, Keys and  harmonium. I'm learning tabla and guitar.  I know it's really frustrating at first but once you know it's like a second skin. Let's jam sometimes. 

God bless. Love:) 

Hey Aanandi I love singing and listening to music. It makes feel so good. Even I agree that a person should pursue music in any way possible , truly music is the food for the soul . Lovely meeting you ! 

Thanku for sharing your experience with us and music truly is a dessert for our soul😌

I love to hear instrumental music...it's good that you have different interests and are pursuing the same 

Music really is something people should learn at least once in their life. you got great passion.

I also love music😍. I play guitar. It really helps to be free from stress. Nice to hear about this topic. Keep rocking dear.

hey aanandi..

I love singing and  love playing  musical instruments.. In school i used to play casio and electronic pad but now Its been 3 years since i have played any instrument!! I am sure I will get back to them...i also want to learn guitar..hope you have a great experience here!!!

I do agree with that. Musoc has no language barriers anyone can enjoy any kind of music as it speaks to them.

I did learn guitar for some years so i can totally agree with her on that.

True. Music can be so therapeutic to some people. It's like an escape from reality in order to make you more prepared to deal with the reality. I totally endorse with your opinion.

May your music give you strength!🧡 

I really agree with your title that music is like a dessert to your soul. It is one of the best therapy out there and it really connects with the soul. I'd love to learn a instrument in life because it sounds so cool and fascinating. I hope someday I reach this goal ☺️.

Heyy,

You know I too wish to learn an instrument and am more inclined towards guitar and like I am really looking forward to learn it because I know how just listening to music changes my whole mood and just refreshes it and just a thought of learning an instrument is so much fascinating. Thank you for inspiring.

Keep going.

Take care 🤗

i truly agree with you, music is indeed the food for our souls. thank you for sharing this with us ❤️ 

As I've said before in the past forums, I DO LOVE MUSIC  same as you, but music doesn't have the same love for me. Music is indeed a great outlet to express our feelings when it is so hard to do it with other people. I look forward to hearing from you playing those musical instruments of yours. 

Hey,  really music is something that gives you immense pleasure. Although I'm not huge music lover still whenever I'm tired I use it to cheer me up and  it always works. 

And you are once in life everyone must look for learning any instrument. 

I really admire people who play guitar 🌟

I am really  bad at playing instruments. I tried paino I left in the middle. I started with guitar, I couldn't cope with that either. The struggle is hard.  Thank you for motivating me I'll  definitely  try and learn the guitar. 

was always interested in music instruments but I never got the chance to learn any.

Yeah so true, I am learning flute and veena, it is really a dessert to our soul

Share: