Life in boarding sc...

Notifications
Clear all

Life in boarding schools

25 Posts
26 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Life in boarding schools is very different from the one in day school. i dont know about other schools, but in my school, we had a day full of routine, order and repetition. Each day was like the one before, morning PT, classes, breakfast, more classes, lunch, hobby time, sport time, runs, baths, formal study time, dinner, informal study time and then lights out. Each day was so similar yet so different. We had a lot of extracurricular activities, competitions,conferences and clubs. It was a well rounded off experience. I think that everyone should live in a hostel for at least a year, the bonds made there are so different from the ones made in a day school. Doing physical exercise while being half asleep, hanging out at the canteen after hours, dancing in the washroom late at night, crying from homesickness, talking to your parents on the telephone while your friends made kissing noises behind you, are all the best parts of a boarding school student's life.

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 8:55 pm

Reading this actually made me smile. I'm happy you had such a beautiful experience in life. Thank you for sharing this. 

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 12:59 am

The experience which you shared with us is a good one. Thanks for sharing this beautiful experiences with all of us. 

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:37 am

Omg, reading this makes me want to experience it once too but ig I have surpassed that age. Next year, Ill have to go to college but it won't be a real boarding school feeling. Im glad you shared your experience with us. 

Sayeeda Zaiba December 14, 2020 7:42 am

Thank you for sharing this with us. I was always told by my parents that they'll put me in boarding school if I misbehaved as a child. But reading this it actually sounds fun. I've never been to a boarding school but I'm glad that you're having fun. 

Shobha December 14, 2020 8:44 am

Thank you soo much for this beautiful memory it's like so beautiful. I hope that my college life would be like this but I am glad that you have enjoyed your school life. It's really nice to hear positive things these days because everywhere we go is anything negative happening god bless you ♥️

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 9:59 am

Hey thanks for sharing your experience with us. Even I have been to boarding for my repeater batch to crack NEET EXAM after 12std.

Harshini December 14, 2020 11:03 am

Loved the way u have narrated. Thank you so much for sharing with us

18 Answers
Hey thank you Sharing your experience i got to know new things about boarding school.idk why i want to live this life😅

Hehe! It relates a lot. I had this experience for two yrs in intermediate. It was tough but really payed off. Left lot of memories😍

Thank you so much for sharing 🤭🤭

Your experience is filled with so much fun and amazing memories.

My brother also tell  me his hostel story everytime he come home.  I also want to experience the same but till now i don't get any chance. But even from hearing someone's story make me feels so good.

All the best for your future!!❤️

Hey! I totally relate. I've been in hostel last year. Though for a brief period, I made precious memories. Reading your experience made me smile and threw me back deep down in the memory lane. Thank you so much for sharing your precious time with us!!

wow that sounds great!!! I really wanna live this hostel life now ❤️ 

Hey I can totally relate with you as I was also in boarding school and when I look back though I hate boarding but the memories that I have made is the best memories I have. Its just a different feeling from the day school.

Your life at boarding schools sounds really fun. So glad you had a great time!!!

This sounds like such a fun experience. Though I've never wanted to be in a briefing school ever and I haven't even been in one....reading this just makes me feel as if I've missed out on a lot. You definitely have got great experiences and without doubt, a boarding school life gives one great exposure too. Thanks for sharing this experience!

It's really true that people should really experience living in a boarding school or hostel because it teaches us so much about being independent and new life experiences. I truly agree with you that everyone should once go and have an experience the hostel life.

I never went to a boarding school!

But, reading this made me imagine all the fun you must've had 😊 

I am so happy you got an opportunity to have a beautiful experience!

I've always been curious about life in boarding school. This sounds very exciting Thank you for sharing! 🙂

I must say that this is very true, the kind of experiences you have and friends you make are worth having. It was soo refreshing reading all these things about boarding school life. Thankyou for sharing this 🙂

I always feared the idea of going to a boarding school when I was a child. But your experience gave me exciting insights on how a boarding school life is also different yet very fun. 🤗 

I can't relate to you but I loved reading your experience. It sounds fun. 

I also have considered going to boarding schools, and try to live on my own a little bit separated from my parents. However, it seems it needs a lot of preparations and money to get into it. Your sharing seems really fun and exciting, hope you keep it up :))

Wonderful life you had and it will continue until the end of your breathe congratulations. 

After reading this I want to go to boarding school! It sounds soo much fun. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It was real pleasure reading it. 

Share: