Notifications
Clear all

JOURNEYS OF LIFE

6 Posts
5 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

All of us have our experiences and that's what is our journey of life. We fall, we grow and we learn through those little experiences of life. For someone like me who didn't know how to spell psychology the right way and then falling in love with it is something weird. Ever since I was a kid I was taught to help people around me by doing my little bit that I could. Growing up in a family like this made me have altruistic behaviour. So all through my school I liked being that counsellor friend and help anyone and everyone. When I reached college I chose arts because I always wanted to teach history but then mind changed and I somehow made my mind to pursue psychology. I saw my elder sister doing tarot card reading and I learnt that too, so while reading the cards body languages and all of it is a great help so that again heightened my interest. But when one of my friend said me in a fun way that I could actually be a counsellor, I loved that thought. Just the thought about giving someone the mental peace and stability they need gave me satisfaction. Because all my life I  have loved helping people and becoming a psychologist is the greatest help I could ever do!! And psychology as a subject has always fascinated me. Everything that we do has a psychological reason behind it and that makes me soo intrigued that I would love studying this one subject for the rest of my lives!

All the best to everyone out here for all the experiences of life that will make us grow as beautiful individuals!!! 

4 Answers

May you becoming one of the most amazing psychologists in the world. Good luck on achieving your dreams.💗

Deshana Pragya Jain Topic starter December 14, 2020 11:37 am

@lishakalra thank you soo much❤

Hey! One of the major reasons why I chose psycholgy too was because it have an opportunity to help people, to help become the best version of themselves. Psycholgy is actually quite interesting and I too, really like it. All the best for your future!

Deshana Pragya Jain Topic starter December 14, 2020 11:38 am

@jasnoor7 very true! All the best to you too...

Delighted to read your story Deshana! You're here for all the right reasons and I'm sure you're gonna be a great counselor and lead a very fulfilling life! 

Also I'd love to know about tarot card reading from you!! 

May you become the most amazing psychologist 

Share: