Notifications
Clear all

It's My Experience😊

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello Everyone! I hope you are doing good

I am BA philosophy(H) Graduated Student.I choose commerce as my stream but extremely weak in maths.That's why not scored so Good in my 12th standard.So I have to choose Philosophy for my graduation.But I choice of additional subject i come to know about psychology.And I chose psychology as my additional subject during my graduation.I don't have any idea about psychology i chose it because it seems to be different and this is something i heard new.Now I am glad that i chose psychology.I like to know more about psychology.I felt deeply into it.It's so interesting to know why is someone acting a particular way?.Taking psychology i got to know about myself also.I just wanted to help others.All need someone to.listen to them,not advice but just listen and that's the reason i feel so attached with it.I am recently pursuing my masters in psychology.Mental health is something close to me.so i am here to raise awareness about it.so one day soon it will not be tabacco and people feel normalise with it.I hope i will learn more about it and we all will be able to help as many people as we can.

Thank you😊

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi Kavita! So good to know about your story. Hope you find psychology more and more interesting as you learn more about it. Best wishes for your future! 🙂

Aparna Jayachandran December 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Hi, really glad to see that you are liking psychology, i hope you keep exploring this field evem more and learn new things from it!

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 8:08 pm

It is really nice to know about your story. You will find more fascinating things as you move forward in psychology and I would love to connect with you.

anshika singh December 13, 2020 8:39 pm

hey:) glad you found psychology interesting. Hope we get to learn beyond bounds about it here together:)

5 Answers

Hey Kavita! Your choice of interest is varied! From commerce to Phil to psychology. You must have a bank of knowledge.. All the best for your future! 

Hi! Really glad to know you finally fell into Psychology among hundreds other subjects and are here with us to uplift the mental health stigma from our society! You are already doing masters and yet you are here to volunteer. All you have is empathy for people struggling with mental health issues. I hope your knowledge proves to be a great asset and All the best!

That must have been quite a rollercoaster ride for you. From choosing commerce to psychology in those span of years. But I'm sure the exposure you got must have been great. I'm glad you finally found something you are passionate about. May your love for it never fade. All the best to you and your future endeavors💫

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Hi Kavita!

It was a delightful read to go through your article. I love how you have written this article with your heart. 

All the best,

Sneha

• Hey , thanks for sharing your experience . So glad you choose psychology and are passionate about spread mental health awareness.  Best of luck !
Share: