Notifications
Clear all

How did psychology help you?

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi there,

I'm Poojitha. I've just completed my degree in psychology. When I joined I was very interested in the subject but later I didn't know why I was in that course. All the fun around psychology was gone but I had to complete the course because I started it. And I'm very glad that I stuck around because even without me realising it. My course was helping me understand myself, accept myself and sometimes others. I understand my emotions and action way better and now I want to change myself for the better. My goal is to teach everyone about psychology because it is a very important topic. I want people to know the feeling of knowing themselves, it is very uplifting. So if anyone is interested in psychology I recommend that they should go for it.

Reva Garg December 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Hey Poojitha! Psychology really helped me to understand and accept myself too. All the best for your journey. Sending smiles and love <3 

3 Answers

its good you kept going and finding more about yourself. work hard and keep going! all the best! ❤️ 

I am so glad that you kept going! You go girl!!! 😉 

I am glad that you liked this subject a lot. Keep going and work hard for your interests:).

Share: