Describing about sk...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Describing about skin peeling & hair smoothing &

11 Posts
12 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

First time sharing such a story with so many people..a little nervous..
It's about 7-8years ago .. I loved to dance & took part in most school activities such over enthusiast(now I'm exactly opposite). So whatever opportunities came my way I grasped sometimes I failed  myself or sometimes others tried to get me out... In our school we used to have republic Day & independance day dance (in huge form inter schools competition outside school types) open to sky wide area to dance.. Over time.. Half day from school.. Fun times dancing with friends.. I absolutely loved it.. It went for 2-3 consistent yrs.. I took part.. Had fun.. & made memories..plus as kid we play in sun ...Only thing I didn't realized was I got so badly tanned(my mom new nothing of skincare, how was I suppose to & I was 15years).. Teachers relatives family used to taunt me about physical appearances (South Indian, Kaalo, moti, bhutni, chudail, bhais)People used to judge me all the time about my fat body, skin color, pimples, curly frizzy hairs.. I started hating myself.. What ugly creature i was becoming. Uss time itna dhyan bhi ni dia... Later when I got my school changed I got really conscious of my looks.. & cried & wished for sudden change... I started getting so so conscious..  feared on going stages & feared talking to people (what would they think) & slowly steadily it got over me. & I turned into a dull child on outside & inside too. .. It affected me mentally... Felt like all my dreams desires shattering.. As if I was murdering them myself..After that I got very bad pimples (it's that time of age) now I had no clue nor my parents gave much heat to that.... What ugly monster I was slowly turning into. ...Paida to cute si hue thi.. (In my old album i was wheatish toned) Then dad made offer to me about getting smoothing for hair & peeling for my skin. It was so instant relief & I got happy.. I looked better bt it was all temporary my friend. ..Also at such young age no one does that..i got all these chemcial treatments at very raw age & funny fact was no doctor denied...Maine kbhi eyebrows nhi banai ..till then sirf do baar parlour gye hogi bus...but I did all this.. It was unreal...Then in college it got worse.. My hairs got back in original form.. Skin worsened (black & pimples) & still fat..hairs a huge mess...College was not that fun for me.. I barely talked to anyone.. & barely took part in anything.. It was hell & sad place. .. I got so under confident .. Lost all my self -esteem.. It was tougher that it sounds.. Because I had no clue.. .. It got worse & worse with time...i also used to hide pimples with makeup..trust me it just got bad. I got tens of appointment with doctors they just used me as money maker & got me nowhere.. Bt worse everytime...Then 2yrs ago I got lucky or unlucky i dont know yet.. I dropped after graduating to study... I got time & self learnt about all this.. Gave myself care & time.. Increased my knowledge about physical care..with internet.. & mixed it with all past experiments of doctors they did to me.. I got recovered. .. It felt good .. & I'm still not in best place but it's healing.. Outside & inside ka to kya hi bataye.. So ya moral of the story :self care is world's best care. World will be world.. Be by your side all the time. Be happy...Be a aware customer... I still am recovering...May I get that self esteem, confident & inner happy girl soon. 🙏😇.. 

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 9:29 pm

Self care is all that is required. Don't worry you will heal soon and look pretty.. even though people don't notice, you need to still love yourself for who you are and how you look. Alot of power to you💜💜 

vrinda tuteja December 13, 2020 9:56 pm

this is an incredibly inspiring piece you've shared with all of us. thank you so much. it reminds me of my days when i was overly conscious about my dark skin and fluffy-messy hair and a face filled with acne.. i spent a lot of time getting teased about all of it.. feeling low and cranky about the teasing.. however as time passed by, i learnt to accept myself for who i was. i learnt to love myself. 

2 years ago, i was in the best physical shape.. however because of covid, ive put on a lot of weight. everyone around me keeps poking me about it, but i dont mind. self care and self love are the most crucial concepts of our lives and i wish our parents and schools taught us about it. 

Nandhini December 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Self love is important.. love yourself. Alot power to you ❤

Pratik Jha December 14, 2020 1:35 am

More power to you

7 Answers

More power to you babygirl!!! 💖💖 You deserve the best 

This was such an intresting read!!!! Dont worry you deserve the best!!!

hey, we couldn't imagine what you've gone through but you seem like a strong person. Not only have you spared awareness and told your story, you've made strong attempts to heal your self. Remember that you're awesome and you're NOT what others define you to be but what you are what you believe you are. I've always believed that if we are our true selves then we'd find people who love us for ourselves. Working towards who you want to be will get you a silver lining, thats a given. All the best girl! youre doing great. 

Self care and self love are very important, as long as you are growing and happy with yourself nobody else views should matter. More power to you girl 

True beauty is the beauty of your soul 

I am deeply saddened by what you've written. I'm sorry for what you've gone through, I really am. Nobody deserves this treatment. 

You are on the the right path dear, on the path to self love! Don't let anybody tell you that you're ugly, it is their mind that is ugly. Do visit a counsellor if you feel overburdened at any point or you can talk to us anytime.

Take care dear, lots of love and hugss!!! 

Self care comes first and it is very important. I hope you heal soon.

Share: