Can Psychology real...

Notifications
Clear all

Can Psychology really make you change as a person? Yes, it indeed can. And it indeed does.

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello sweeties and smarties! Hope you all are doing great and are as bright as the morning sunshine todayy!❤️

So yes, as the title overtly suggests and implies, i'll be writing about my experience with Psychology, and essentially try to encapsulate the beautiful, rainbow-coloured pixie dust that the subject has and is sparkling in my life, transforming me as a whole new different person, everyday.

After class 10th, i opted for Psychology as my 5th subject just out of curiosity. To be very honest, i preferred psychology over all the other subject disciplines available at my school, just because i found its name super- appealing. I niether new anything about Psychology, nor i had any kind of attachment towards its content. But something changed. Something just changed. And little did i know that the magic of Psychology had already started influencing my everyday life. 

As i started reading about the basics of Psychology in grade 11th, i wanted to know more, something about everything. The more i comprehended the content of psychology, the more i wanted to enquire and explore. Pychology was and is such a beautiful subject. It entails everything ranging from the basic biological responses of organisms to the complexities of humanity. The magic of Psychology is such that it can completely change your perspective of looking at things. It can change your perspective towards you- your esteem, concept, efficacy and whatnot. It can modify your behaviours and responses to different situations. It can enhance your empathic skills. It can make you overwhelm with positivity; because you completely develop as a person.

And i am not talking about the bookish-nerdy-ncert based Psychology. Things might get boring in the middle of the subject (especially in grade 11 and 12th wherein you already experience the burden of 4 more subjects) but gradually, everything will be worth it. Every specific detail, every trivial nuance of the subject of Psychology is super-relatable. Every intricacy can be linked with a real-time example. That is what is making Psychology relevant and relatively prosperous in the contemporary world. 

The magic of Psychology is probably so eclectic that i might go on and on and still continue with my bombards!

To end things on an informative note, i'd like to address to all my fellow budding Psychologists to stay motivated, strong and participative. Never lose the inquistiveness that embeds in you, for that makes you hungry to learn more- about you, and about the mysteries of the humankind.

Take care!❤️

Jigyasa vashistha December 13, 2020 10:44 pm

I love how amazingly you described the huge impact psychology had in your life in to depth.. About the esteem & empathy.. This is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing your story ❤Hoping to connect🙏😇.. Stay happy.. 

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 10:48 pm

Psychology indeed is a beautiful subject, and it does change your perspectives, that too to something more positive. I love that!

Aishwarya December 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Your story is is amazing! keep it up! 😀 

Akshita Wasnik December 13, 2020 10:50 pm

It really is so eclectic in nature, that's what makes it so fascinating. Thank you for shaing.

3 Answers

Hey! It was amazing reading this , thanks for sharing 🌸

I love how amazingly you described the huge impact psychology had in your life in to depth.. About the esteem & empathy.. This is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing your story ❤Hoping to connect🙏😇.. Stay happy.. 

Hi Lisha!

While reading your article, I was reminded of my own journey that took me to Psychology. 

I love how you have ended with a positive motivating note in the end.

Best wishes for your future!

Love, 

Sneha

Share: