About Psychology, A...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] About Psychology, Anime and Living your life your way!

3 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

My experiences range from the smallest topics to the weirdest one that you may or may not be able to think of. I'm a wonderful ball of surprise bouncing and bowling happily in the alley of life. Since I love to explore stuff and well, “curiosity doesn't let me sleep", I'm always up for gaining new experiences. I believe that life is all about learning, making mistakes and correcting yourself to achieve better and faster. That's why I chose Psychology. This field doesn't just let you know what's going on in the other person's mind, it's a whole another way of life. If revered and applied successfully it could give you the life you've always dreamt of. It was love at first sight with Psychology, when in class 11th I got introduced to the subject. Since then I resolved to learn as much as I could about Psychology, become a psychologist myself and make life-altering impacts in people's lives.

Though I love Psychology completely, it's the therapies that leave me in a spell. I feel psychology makes my life much easier as it improves my comprehension of the things surrounding me and helping me look at things from various unique angles. Life gets exciting that way. I'm always left amazed to know how powerful this subject is that it's capable of changing the behaviours of people, helping them to make better decisions and evolving into a more refined version of them. Psychology as a stream is really fragile so we have to be careful in its understanding and application. Overall, my experience with psychology has always been positive, fulfilling and enriching.

Apart from psychology, I also take a fond liking towards reading Manga and watching Anime, so if there's anyone who has a similar taste or would like a good recommendation, just ping me.

My experience also lies in fine arts, I love art, in any form as it helps me discover my voice. It's how I grow from within. I've made many doodles, Mandalas, paintings, sketches etc., just whatever helps me get through boredom without wasting my efforts. I'm always up for art workshops and learning new things about it so that I can become better.

Writing is another field that's evolved from being just a mere form of escapism from the harsh reality to something I dearly cherish and spend my most time doing. When I go speechless, my words speak volumes. I realized at a very young age it's significance in today's world not only for good mental health but also for effective communication. Now, writing's a passion for me. (You can see from my long paras how much I love to go on and on when penning down! XD)

I always wanted to learn classical Indian music and also become a Kathak dancer. Though it's not seeming possible in the near future, I'll definitely make sure to achieve my personal goals because that's what life is about. Abiding by doing what makes you happy is extremely valuable for living in peace and I feel proud knowing that I've always stood by this one rule.

I wouldn't call myself a bookworm but I also read as many books as I can in my free time. And yes, the paperback wins it every time for me! Spending a Sunday afternoon sitting in my balcony with my favourite book in one hand, and a warm cup of coffee in another I feel is the best way I can utilise my time at that moment.

I think this is it about me for now, the journey is long, and I've yet to experience many more incredible things in life, hope that you'll still be there to hear me out then!

Ciao, and take good care of yourself!  -To the stranger who's reading this

Shubhangi December 13, 2020 5:18 pm

awesome, i love books as well, ive loved books since 4th grade and have read a lot. Aren't books just the best after all paper does have more patience than man. Take care you epic person.Ciao.

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 7:20 pm

That is great, I love reading books and I actually have a few books of Sigmund Freud but I love mythology books. I would love to connect with you.

1 Answer

Such a nice story. It's nice that you shared this story with us

Share: