Notifications
Clear all

BE YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

This is the story of my life. I was born in a happy family. I have three elder sisters. Me being the youngest, I  have always been pampered. Been to a good school, found great friends. Somehow always been surrounded by people. So when I enter college, I don’t know how to make new friends. Don’t know how not to trust people cause I’m someone who trusts people easily. I did somehow make a group of friends but I felt I didn’t fit there, I didn’t belong there like it wasn’t what I was looking for. Three months of being alone, all I did was read novels and  got lost in them. Being an extrovert and not finding people to talk to is the hardest thing I believe. But then after all the reading and alone time I realised one thing- I HAVE MYSELF. I don’t need someone everytime to talk to. And then I became my own best friend. They say only when you love yourself you will find someone who will love you. And that’s when I found my only friend in college. She was someone I could vibe with, be happy, grow in ways I never knew and most  importantly be myself. And hence I found my happiness again.

Sometimes no matter what bad life has for you, it always has the best waiting for you ahead. But all you need to know is YOU HAVE YOURSELF. And when you love yourself you will also find the world loving you in hundred folds. So till sadness makes you happy again LOVE YOURSELF AND BE YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND 🙂

Share: