My bestfriend that ...

Notifications
Clear all

My bestfriend that never left my side is Anxiety.

13 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hey guys. I know my title is a little weird but just wanted to talk to you guys about something. I am a person whose bestfriend is anxiety. I am sure there are many people out there with the same problem as mine. I actually dont know what anxiety means, or that what feel is anxiety or not. Bit i hope you guys can help me out with that.

I am scared of many things. Making friends, starting a conversation. Bit i am more scared of boring a person. Like when i am talking to someone i dont know why but i am always looking at their faces for their reactions. I force myself to stop in the middle. Just cut off that conversation in the end. Right now i feel as if i am boring some of you, if not most of you. I dont know why but i always want everything to be ideal but still i have no expectations from anyone. You know like i want my bestfriend ( not anxiety) to throw me a birthday party take me out or aurprise me but i dont really expect that from her. I sometimes feel like i am in a small room. Nothing is happening to me. No harm. But i am just alone. Just wanting someone to take me out, to drag me out of this misery. But still wanting to stay in that room cause i am scared of disappointing them.

That is about me. That is how feel. Now that i have said it out load i don't have that burden of being the strongest mentally that i have with everyone around me.

Wjat about are you going through the same thing or maybe something different. Its ok, lets talk about. I know i maybe cannot help you to overcome but maybe make it better. Lets talk about it. And remember it is ok to talk about it and that i will not be bored.

Kanishka Mendiratta December 11, 2020 3:32 pm

@ektamishra Yes, there come some phases in life where you go through such harsh periods of time. But you need not to worry because at the end of the day, week or a month everything totally gets fine. The way a wound requires a band aid likewise mental health problems require an emotional aid. Trust me no one is getting bored by reading this article of yours. If you feel good by sharing it loud then this is the only thing that matters and is worth it.

I hope this toxic friend gets out of your life very soon❤️

Every day you need to get up with the spirit that yes you can do it.

Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 11, 2020 3:56 pm

Thank you. Trust me even a single 'good article' so you have no idea how this made my day. And I only wanted to open up to show others that there are people like you who listens. Thank you for proving my point. 😊 

Harshita chawla December 11, 2020 10:37 pm

@ektamishra Hello ma'am. I read your article and first of all it's not "weird" to talk about anxiety or any other problem like that. It may happen to anyone, it's not a choice of course and you're really brave enough to put it all out in words. I also have anxiety sometimes but i don't have those words that can explain what I'm going through. I'm so proud of you. Will you be my friend too? Maybe it's difficult for you to make a new friend still i wanna try! 😉

Kirtika Tiwari December 11, 2020 10:49 pm

@ektamishra First of all, this isn't a diary entry my dear friend. 

You've some serious issues with your best friend is all we can figure out
And wanting and expecting is pretty much the same concept
I think the level of English could have been better the grammar isn't correct and I seriously can't understand most of it
You're a very confused person and I'm not doing a personal attack
I loved the part where you tell the readers that it's okay to talk about your problems.
Also appreciate the part where you make yourself available to everyone who needs you.
And just to make it clear to you, nobody's best friend throws them a party
Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 11, 2020 11:44 pm
@harshitachawla That is one thing i wanted to show that talking about mental health is not weird and that we should do it more often.
And of course i will be your friend and dont call me ma'am no friends call each other that inless joking around.
Lets get to know each other better
Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Kritika. Thank you for criticizing it. Always make room room for more improvement right. The fact while writing it i was confused myself as to what i am writing. But just wanted to tell people to atleast start talking about your problem be it confusing at first. We can always work on that later writing. That is what matters to me the most right now and that is to atleast take the first step. And i will surely work up on my grammar,  will look forward to talking to you again.

Jigyasa vashistha December 23, 2020 12:49 am

Sending you positive vibes💐✨❤

3 Answers

Hey pretty🌻

Anxiety is something which will put your nerves on alert without a cause.  I have anxiety disorder.  Because of which i was not able to breathe properly for many days.  Got every physical test done but no change.  Finally consulted my psychiatrist again and medicine and therapy got me back. From what I read about you.  I think you have anxiety like the normal one but the most important point is I think you need confidence.  Like if someone is getting bored let them because you have the confidence on what you have.  Like not everyone can be happy in our company.  So we just need the right person. 

So stay strong girl.🌟  Build your confidence.  💛Love yourself.  ❤️And you are amazing always remember that.  Love ya girl.  🌻❤️💙💙

God bless. 💐

Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Thank you 😍 😍 ❤️ ❤️ 

Sending you positive vibes💐✨❤

Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 25, 2020 10:08 pm

Receiving them and sending them back 😘 ❤️ 

Hey! girl... Well it's been days since you posted this and I'm seeing it only now.

But anyway, just want to tell you that you really need to surround yourself with positive influences. What you're expecting to have (like b'day surprises and all) is pretty much natural but we must keep reminding ourselves that "We're enough on our own and we need no one". I had (and may be still have) the same problem- that I expect a lot from people but at the end I'm the one who's getting hurt. And what for? just to have attention of people! (Please don't take it otherwise)

Lately, I've come to this agreement that I will not be wanting that attention. I don't need to expect anything from anyone. I'm an independent person and I can freely explore different places, meet new people and can definitely treat myself with all the things I want. I will not look for someone to come and save me, it's high time I do that on my own for myself. And so should you!

Keep telling yourself these thing, after sometime your mind will start to adapt this new route of your thinking. Also, don't forget you're strong and always enough! 💜😊

Ekta Mishra Topic starter January 14, 2021 9:51 pm

The stuff that you wrote hits home. I will try my best to take a positive point of view at every turn. Thanks a lot because accept it or no this really helped me.

Share: